A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. II No. 1||Spring 1997|
- Blackstone in America
- The Birthing of a University
- Lewis Wetzel: Frontier Hero or Serial Killer?
- How Newspapers Covered the French and Indian War
- Magdalena’s Story
- Richard Allen and African-American Identity
- The Real Face of George Washington
- Books In Review
|Vol. II No. 2||Summer 1997|
|Vol. II No. 3||Fall 1997|
The Early America Review (ISSN 1090-4247) is published by DEV Communications, Inc. and does not assume responsibility for statements of fact or opinion expressed by contributors in articles, reviews and other signed contributions appearing in its pages.
This publication is for personal use only. No part of The Review may be reproduced, reprinted or transmitted without the permission of the publisher.
Copyright © 1996-2014 The Early America Review. Copyright is retained by the author where noted.