A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. III No. 1||Spring/Summer 1998|
- The 1779 Sullivan Campaign
- Jack Rakove and Original Meanings:
Online With A Pulitzer Prize Winner
- Margaret Brent: A Woman of Property
- Portrait of a Conspiracy
- The Practice of Scalping During the French & Indian War
- Joseph Brant: Mohawk Chief, Loyalist, Freemason
- Books In Review
|Vol. III No. 2||Fall/Winter 1998-1999|
The Early America Review (ISSN 1090-4247) is published by DEV Communications, Inc. and does not assume responsibility for statements of fact or opinion expressed by contributors in articles, reviews and other signed contributions appearing in its pages.
This publication is for personal use only. No part of The Review may be reproduced, reprinted or transmitted without the permission of the publisher.
Copyright © 1996-2014 The Early America Review. Copyright is retained by the author where noted.