A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. IV No. 1||Fall 2000|
- Ambush at Oriskany
- The 1832 Cholera Epidemic in New York State
- An Unsung Legend — George Foulkes
- Declaring Independence — The Inside Story
- Witchcraft, Religious Fanaticism and Schizophrenia — Salem Revisited
- Jefferson the Paleontologist
- Books In Review
|Vol. IV No. 2||Winter 2000|
The Early America Review (ISSN 1090-4247) is published by DEV Communications, Inc. and does not assume responsibility for statements of fact or opinion expressed by contributors in articles, reviews and other signed contributions appearing in its pages.
This publication is for personal use only. No part of The Review may be reproduced, reprinted or transmitted without the permission of the publisher.
Copyright © 1996-2014 The Early America Review. Copyright is retained by the author where noted.