A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. VII No. 1||Winter/Spring 2003|
- Benjamin Franklin — ‘Father of All the Yankees’
- Slavery and Liberty in the Revolution
- Cooper’s Spy — The Unsung Hero
- The American Almanac and The Astrology Factor
- The Forgotten Long Knife
- Benedict Arnold and the Battle of Saratoga
|Vol. VII No. 2||Summer/Fall 2003|
- Mr. Jefferson’s Libraries
- NYC During the First Year of the Revolution
- The Man Who Shot Simon Fraser
- Religious Freedom… The Other Revolution
- Edmund Burke: Early America’s Friend Or Foe?
- Books In Review
The Early America Review (ISSN 1090-4247) is published by DEV Communications, Inc. and does not assume responsibility for statements of fact or opinion expressed by contributors in articles, reviews and other signed contributions appearing in its pages.
This publication is for personal use only. No part of The Review may be reproduced, reprinted or transmitted without the permission of the publisher.
Copyright © 1996-2014 The Early America Review. Copyright is retained by the author where noted.