A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. VIII No. 1||Winter/Spring 2004|
- George Washington — Master of Misinformation
- Beyond The Myth — What The Framers Really Intended
- Rev. Coutts — Whig or Tory?
- Daniel Webster’s War On The 2nd Bank of the U.S.
- Arthur St. Clair — The Man and His County
- Polly Frazer’s Standoff With British Soldiers — An Unsung Heroine’s Story
- Books In Review
|Vol. VIII No. 2||Summer/Fall 2004|
The Early America Review (ISSN 1090-4247) is published by DEV Communications, Inc. and does not assume responsibility for statements of fact or opinion expressed by contributors in articles, reviews and other signed contributions appearing in its pages.
This publication is for personal use only. No part of The Review may be reproduced, reprinted or transmitted without the permission of the publisher.
Copyright © 1996-2014 The Early America Review. Copyright is retained by the author where noted.