After discovery of his treason, Arnold fled to the British side, became a General in the British Army, and led raids against American forces.Benedict Arnold, a prominent U.S. army officer, secretly arranged with British Major John Andre to hand over West Point to the British.
More about Benedict Arnold:
- More Portraits of Benedict Arnold
- Benedict Arnold and the Battle of Saratoga
- The Enigma of Benedict Arnold
- Benedict Arnold’s Letter to the Inhabitants of America
- Benedict Arnold’s Obituary